At MusicHub, we bring you and your music to the leading streaming, download and social media platforms (including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, TikTok & Instagram) and provide you with multiple opportunities to develop a new, larger audience for your music and network, with exciting and inspiring personalities.
In the webinar we will discuss:
- Intro: What is MusicHub? How does our digital platform help you organise, manage and distribute your music independently and easily?
- A strong partnership: What advantages do you have as a GEMA member? How does the GEMA work registration and the GEMA soundfile upload via MusicHub work?
- MusicHub product demo: How do you organise your tracks and successfully create a digital release in a few intuitive steps? How do you analyse the performance of your music and visualise your earnings?
- MusicHub Academy: How do you get further step by step with your own marketing? Promotion, playlist pitching, working out your identity, release planning step-by-step... we have produced videos for you, that you can use again and again as a guide and inspiration.
- Lyrics: How can you publish, distribute and monetise your song lyrics through MusicHub?
- Our MusicHub Community: network with potential partners and get regular MusicHub updates.
- Outlook: What other features based on your needs will we implement in the future?
- What would you love to see MusicHub add to pur portfolio/platform? Open question round.
Speakers: Florian von Hoyer (COO), Allan Shotter (Customer Support Lead), Gil Hockman (Customer Support Manager)
* The webinar will be held in English.